Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The problem with OPI...

I'm a huge nail polish fan, I have over 60 nail polishes! From the cheap $2 ones all the way to Essie and OPI.

Trouble is I'm actually more impressed with the cheaper polishes!! 

Last year I bought a dupe for OPI Rainbow Connection it cost me $13 and it was awesome! 
But I actually wanted the real thing, so a few months later I bought it for $24.99 (yes I know extortionate price right?!) and as I was looking for a colour for my nails I noticed this: 


Yup that's right, that's my OPI Rainbow Connection less than a year after I bought it!! 
Ok ok I know it's been a while, but then I looked and the cheap knock off I bought a few months before it bought the original  and well.... 


So how can a cheap nail polish out last a supposedly superior brand?? 

Does anyone else find this? I've noticed it a few times and it really bugs me that they can charge so much for something that's actually not a very good quality! 

Let me know in the comments if you feel the same! 

Elle xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment