Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sunshine

Today was super sunny, I couldn't resist taking a few snaps in the sunshine!! 


What I wore: 

Play suit from Jayjays 
Cardi and shoes from Kmart


On my face:

Face: Lo'real Paris True match concealer in shade 2 
Bronzer: Thin Lizzie 
Blush:  Benefit Dandelion 
Eyes: Matte brown shadow and Benefit's They're real mascara 
Eyebrows: Australias eyebrow pencil in light 
Lips: Maybeline colour whisper in "Lust for blush"

Also I'm in love with these sunnies at the moment they just remind me I'd the 60's!! Haha 
                        Why Elle..? 

Any way hope you're all enjoying the sun (when it does come out!) or not if you're not in the Southern Hemisphere!! 

Elle xo

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love them! Thanks :) Haha if only the lenses were pink!

      Delete
  2. super funny pics, love the sunshine! ciao from the Netherlands! Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super jealous,
    Its freezing cold in Birmingham. :(
    Do you visit the UK alot?

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine! Haven't been back since we moved here 6 years ago, but I'm finally coming back in April! I'm soooo excited!! :)

      Delete