Friday, November 8, 2013

Mt Kau Kau

After work yesterday I went for a walk up Mt Kau Kau! My friend wanted to go to the beach because it was still so sunny and about 25 degrees! But I suggested we went for a walk... Worst decision ever!!!

Well not really, it was so horrible climbing the side of a mountain in that heat, and I must admit I almost gave up at one point! But I'm glad I didn't because by the time we got to the top it had cooled down and the top 50 meters were covered in did! We couldn't see a thing! 

It was so cool though and a lot of excersize! But I'm starting to feel it in my legs this morning!! 

                     Half way up.

           The peak, covered by fog.

      In the fog - this was quite creepy

     And of course the selfie at the end! 

I'm super keen to keep doing things like this! Even though it hurts the next day it feels really good to have achieved it! And make the whole losing weight thing not only feel worthwhile but attainable!! 

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment